We are pleased to announce the general availability of our 365 business API app for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, version 220.127.116.118. You can find the latest version now in Microsoft AppSource.
The new version, which now requires the base version Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 Release Wave 2 (17.0), includes the following changes in addition to minor fixes and performance improvements:
– Added Context Sensitive Help Page at https://docs.365businessdev.com.Change Log, Version 18.104.22.1688
– Added telemetry data submission.
– Performance optimizations.
– Optimized onboarding experience.
– Fixed encoding issues for special characters in Address Validation.
We recommend our customers to update to the latest version via the Dynamics 365 Business Central admin center. Further information about the update procedure can be found here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/business-central/dev-itpro/administration/tenant-admin-center-manage-apps