With 365 business Print Agent you can integrate your printer infrastructure directly into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central! Print directly to your local printers without additional dialogs, start using your printer features, such as duplex printing or paper tray selection, directly from Business Central.
We are pleased to announce the general availability for 365 business Print Agent, starting from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 Release Wave 1 (18). You can find the Print Agent now in the Microsoft AppSource or at our Download page for on-premise installations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
What 365 business Print Agent offers?
- Direct printing from reports in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Centralized printer management and statistics.
- Set up multiple printer configurations for specific scenarios (e.g. duplex-mode, color printing).
- Supports paper tray selection for page ranges (e.g. first page, last page, second last page).
- Supports every Windows-compatible printer.
- Support for SaaS- and on-premises environments of Microsoft Dyamics 365 Business Central.
- No volume- or usage-based subscription needed. Pricing per user per month.